Join us as a Commercial Mortgage Broker Associate
The CMBA opportunity makes it simple for Brokers, Bankers, Realtors and Lending Professionals to tap into the huge income opportunity happening right now in the small balance commercial loan niche market. Don’t miss the wave get in on the whopping $150 billion market nationwide.
The CMBA concept offers the convenience and flexibility of working as an independent contractor for an established commercial mortgage brokerage firm that services the small balance commercial loan market. ALB has built a suite of services designed to help a mortgage broker succeed in originating commercial loans, with our support and proven success, discover for yourself what puts ALB Commercial Capital in a category all its own.
We provide our Associates access to the Nation's best commercial loan products, with excellent rates, ongoing support & training and outstanding customer service; your future in commercial lending could not get much brighter!
Do You Qualify?
To apply to become a CMBA Unit, you must meet the following basic criteria. If your answer is YES to the following questions then we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that these are basic requirements and do not guarantee approval.
- Do you have a current/valid Broker License?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 year experience in Commercial Real Estate?
- Can you provide proof of successful closed Commercial Transactions?
- Are you competent in using an HP12C or equivalent real estate finance calculator?
- Do you have a solid understanding of Excel?
- Do you have a PC or Laptop Computer?
- Are you comfortable working from a home office or satellite location?
- Do you agree to originate commercial loans under the ALB Commercial Capital Name?
- Are you located in a preferred California Market (View map of preferred Market area below.)
I Qualify and I'd Like More Information
Fill in your information below to learn more about ALB and how we can help you get started with a rewarding career in Commercial Real Estate Finance.
Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved.