Mortgage Calculator for Apartment Loans
Are rental properties a good investment? If you are currently looking into investing in rental property or refinancing existing rental properties, use this apartment loan calculator to sort through the confusion. Commercial finance is all based on the real estate and by plugging in current mortgage rates and other numbers, you can get a good idea of what type of mortgage loan a property will support. To speak with an experienced apartment and multifamily loan officer, contact our rental property investment financing headquarters at (800)-510-2214.
- Sum of all actual income assuming 100% occupancy
- Input actual vacancy and uncollectabes. If input is less than 5% of Gross Potential Income, model will automatically defaut to greater number.
- Input actual expenses with necessary adjustments for Taxes and Insurance. Use Miscellaneous as a catch all.
- Input actual management expenses. If input is less than 5% of Effective Potential Income, model will automatically defaut to greater number.
- Use greater than $250/door or actual
- Defaults to 1.2 times
* Information is made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We can not and do not guarantee its accuracy or its applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved.