Mortgage Calculator for Office Loan
Income property loans can be complex. Let us take the confusion out of refinancing or purchasing investment property. Mortgage rates today are just one of the factors you should consider when you refinance mortgages. More factors include your current mortgage interest rates, closing costs and how long you plan to keep your property. Use this calculator to sort through the confusion and determine if refinancing your commercial mortgage loan is a sound financial decision. To speak with an experienced commercial loan officer contact our income property lending headquarters at (800)-510-2214.
- Sum of all actual income assuming 100% occupancy
- Input actual vacancy and uncollectabes. If input is less than 5% of Gross Potential Income, model will automatically defaut to greater number.
- Input actual expenses with necessary adjustments for Taxes and Insurance. Use Miscellaneous as a catch all.
- Input actual management expenses. If input is less than 5% of Effective Potential Income, model will automatically defaut to greater number.
- Use greater of $250/door or actual
- Defaults to 1.2 times
* Information is made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We can not and do not guarantee its accuracy or its applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Copyright© 2012. All rights reserved.